We would like to inform and invite you to an exciting (free) new opportunity created at the Center for Research and Development of Higher Education, The University of Tokyo, for those interested in developing their teaching skills regardless of their institution or organization: UTokyo FD Open.
The pamphlet attached includes the main details, but these are the highlights of UTokyo FD Open:
- ■ What: UTokyo FD Open is a series of workshops that address relevant topics on teaching and learning for those interested in developing their teaching skills. The workshops emphasize discussion and practice.
- ■ Language: English.
- ■ Participants & certificate: Those interested in improving their teaching skills, regardless of their affiliation and position (we prioritize those interested in university teaching). Participants obtain a certificate.
- ■ Where: In person, at The University of Tokyo (for now!).
- ■ Fee: Free
We launch UTokyo FD Program on March 2023 with two workshops by Dr. Gabriel Hervas, Project Associate Professor at our Center and designer of the program:
- ■ “Course and syllabus design”
- ■ “Class design and micro-teaching”
If you are interested, do not let this opportunity pass and apply using the following link (it includes details on the exact dates and on the workshops):
If you know someone who might be interested in UTokyo FD Open, feel free to share this information. We will also keep you posted about these and other workshops that will open throughout the year.
In the meantime, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much for your attention. We sincerely look forward to your participation!